Skip to main content

Why I'm not able to build logic(coding)?

This question always comes to me why I'm not good in logic building? I approached people who are enough good in coding and logic building. After that I find out some key points to enhance your logic building skill: 

Here are some points:

 1. Daily practice (solve problems as much as you can).

 2. Keep Patience (Do not give up).

 3. Theoretical  knowledge also important (Do not jump directly to coding,get some overview of concept).

 4. Before practice on your system(laptop) try to solve problem on notebook.

 5. Dry run your code (execution of program on your notebook instruction by instruction).

 6. Go through basic to advance always.

7. Do not stick with single question or problem.

8. Work on Data structures as well algorithms.

These key points will work to enhance your coding skill. I keep doing all this and it works for me. I experienced and also heard about myself from people i have to learn things in deep and I am weak to build logic, So whoever  want to increase logic ability in coding do practice on daily basis. It will help you out.

Comments

Post a Comment